Why is my computer not recognizing my headphones in Windows 10?
- Insert your headphone into a different port, as sometimes the issue occurs because you are using a dead USB port. Plug your headphone into another port and see if it solves the problem.
2. Try your headphone on another device. If this troubleshooting step doesn’t work and the problem persists, your headphone is likely the one at fault.
3. Update audio/sound driver:
- Type control in Windows search and click on Control Panel from the results
- Click on Sound
- Go to the Playback tab
- Select your headphones and click on Properties
- Go to Controller Information then click on Properties button
- Click Change Settings (this may require administrator permission)
- Go to Driver tab
- Select Update Driver
- Let the update download automatically
- Once this is complete, plug in your headphones to check whether they’ll work
Please create a ticket if the above steps proved unhelpful, or did not resolve your issue, and our team will respond to you shortly.
See other articles in Windows
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!